I’m in the middle of doing some research for an essay that is scheduled to appear in a friend’s business book, but decided to take a quick break to do my monthly update post (Although I just realized I missed last month – oops).
The essay in question is the last of the various essays and short stories I had scheduled for 2016. By my count I now have the following work sitting at various publishers waiting for projects to be completed and published:
- Short story featuring Rick Ruby, Private Eye
- Short story featuring Allan Quatermain (and special guest).
- Essay on Action Man
- Essay for a Star Trek Original Series project
- Essay for a Star Trek: The Next Generation project
- Essays for two business books
Hopefully some of these see the light of day over the coming months.
For 2017 I’ve decided to take a short sabbatical from accepting these sort of short side assignments and focus on completing my four major ongoing projects.
- The FORGOTTEN CITY comic book series (of which I have the final three issues to write).
- Complete the revisions and additions to the James Bond Lexicon
- Complete the research phase for the U.N.C.L.E. Lexicon
- and get a polished draft together for my novel-in-progress.
So here’s to focus and a productive year ahead at the keyboard.